Check In: 3:00pm/ Check Out: 10:00 am
Early check-in or late check-out requires office approval.
All campground customers are responsible for their family and their guests.
- Quiet hours: 11pm to 8am
- 5P.H. speed limit throughout campground
- Maximum of 2 vehicles per site.
- NO PETS allowed in rental units.
- All visitors Must register at the office before entering the park.
- Please don’t give anyone your gate code or we may need to void it.
- Visitor Fee: $3 per adult per day and $5 per adult per night
- Visitors may not bring pets to the campground.
- NO Washing of Trailers or Cars.
- We have public drinking water.
- Park Wi-Fi located by office, garden, rec. hall, and pool area.
- Use of non-licensed motorized vehicles on the property is strictly prohibited (i.e. mini-bikes, golf-carts, mopeds, etc.)
- Cable is offered on sites 3,4, & T1-T7. Please inquire at office for info. & fees.
- No parking on empty lots.
- Please use walkways near the gates.
- Pets must be leashed, picked up after, and attended to at all times.
- Any child under 9 years old must be supervised by an adult at all of our facilities.
- Playground hours: 9:00 am till 10:00 pm
- Curfew is 10:00 pm – all children are to be on a site and accompanied by an adult.
- Bicycles must be operated in a safe manor with use of reflectors and headlights after dark.
- Ashes are not to be put in garbage, put in ash bin.
- Garbage: Please bring to dumpster; do not leave on empty site.
- NO cutting or fileting fish in rooms or on picnic tables.
- NO Fish guts in the garbage bins.
- Campfires are permitted on campsites and are to be contained in a fire ring.
- ABSOLUTELY NO BURNING OF GARBAGE OR LEAVES OR PLASTIC
- Please do not walk or drive across an occupied site.
- Please only hang waders on the hooks that are in the screen rooms.
- Please do not remove any outside furniture, or fire rings from campsite or rental unit.
- Do not remove any contents from rental units.
- Rental unit guest-towels are not to be used for the beach or pool.
- Paper lanterns are not allowed to be lite in the campground.
- No boats, canoes, or swimming allowed in pond.
- If staying on a site check-out is not required. (Please drive safely and come again.)
- Adult Swim is Saturday’s 4-5pm and Sunday’s 4-5 pm.
- Pool Hours- 9:00 am – 8:00 pm
Beach and Pool
A lifeguard or other responsible person does not supervise the swimming facilities at Ontario Shores RV Park. In place of on-site supervision, this facility has established a series of safeguards to be followed by all guests. Please read the safety rules outlined below and located at the entrance of the facility. If you have any questions, we will be happy to discuss them with you.
We are required to notify you of these rules, to insure that water rescue equipment is at the pool or beachside and that the swimming area is maintained in a sanitary manner. If you notice any problem with the water quality or absence of water rescue equipment, please notify us at once. Safety is a joint responsibility. Your safety is important to us.
Pool and Beach rules are posted and will be strictly enforced.
SWIMMING SAFETY RULES
- Never swim alone; a minimum of (2) adults 18 years of age or older, must be present whenever the swimming facilities are in use, with at least one adult on the pool deck or beachfront.
- There is no substitute for adequate supervision. Children under 16 years of age MUST be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
- Non-swimmers are not allowed past the rope in the pool, regardless of whether they are wearing a swimming device or under adult supervision.
- Don’t drink alcohol and swim.
- No pets are allowed inside pool enclosure.
- Only registered guests may use the swimming facilities.
- In an emergency, notify the facility operator and contact help immediately. A free phone is located in the office; dial 911.
- Only use this facility during posted hours of operation.
Please stop in or call with any questions or concerns while staying with us.
Thank you for choosing us for your camping experience.
Hope you enjoy your stay.
Office Hours (July & August 9:00 am)
Sun-Thur. 10:00am -6:00pm
Fri. 10:00am -9:00pm
Sat. 9:00am -9:00pm