COVID- 19 Campground Guidelines 5/30/20
All Ontario Shores RV Park customers are required to follow the conditions from the Oswego County Health Department that are listed below:
- Only registered seasonal or overnight guests are allowed in the campground.
- No outside visitors are allowed at this time.
- All common indoor & outdoor spaces where social distancing requirements cannot be maintained need to remain closed.(ex. Rec. Hall, playgrounds, pavilions)
- Bathrooms & Laundry rooms may open with a limited number of persons in each space to maintain social distancing. There is a sign-up sheet outside the laundry room door. (2 hours blocks)
- Swimming pools are to remain closed until further notice.
- Beaches can be open as long as social distancing guidelines are followed.
- Campers must maintain a safe social distance of at least 6 feet from one another.
- Campers are required to wear masks in public when appropriate social distancing cannot be maintained. Please wear a mask when coming to the office/store.
- Campers are advised that if they come down with symptoms during this time such as a dry cough, fever, and difficulty breathing, they should contact their primary care physician.
- Please contact our office if have just recently stayed in our park and have tested positive for COVID-19. (315-298-4407)
COVID-19 Liability Statement
Ontario Shores RV Park, Inc. is absolved of all liability for anyone infected with coronavirus during their stay. By staying at Ontario Shores RV Park, Inc. , you voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19. We will take all measures necessary to keep our property as safe and comfortable as possible for our guests amid the coronavirus pandemic, but please understand that there is a shared responsibility between guests and Ontario Shores RV Park, Inc. (5/20)