Check In: 1:00 pm / Check Out: 11:00 am
Early check-in or late check-out requires office approval.
All campground customers are responsible for their family and their guests.
- Quiet hours: 11:00 pm to 8:00 am
- 5 M.P.H. speed limit throughout campground
- Please don’t give anyone your gate code or we will have to void it.
- Maximum of 2 vehicles per site.
- Park Wi-Fi located by office, garden, rec. hall, and pool area.
- Campfires are permitted on campsites and are to be contained in a fire ring.
- ABSOLUTELY NO BURNING OF GARBAGE OR LEAVES OR PLASTIC
- NO Washing of RV’s or Cars.
- We have public drinking water.
- Clotheslines are not permitted (portable drying racks are acceptable)
- Please do not walk or drive across an occupied site.
- No parking on empty lots.
- If renting a site check-out is not required.
- Use of non-licensed motorized vehicles on the property is strictly prohibited (i.e. mini-bikes, golf-carts, mopeds, Segway, etc.)
- No Drones allowed.
- Paper lanterns are not allowed to be lit in the campground.
- No boats, canoes, or swimming allowed in pond.
- Please use walkways, do not walk or bike near gates.
- Boats & Jet Skis are not allowed on sites – parking lot is available
- Check out time is 10:00 am, but you may remain in the park until sundown.
- If you are leaving before the office opens, please leave keys in the drop box located by the office door.
- Leave any soiled towels outside door in the morning to be replaced.
- Garbage and recycling bins are located on the porch or near unit and is emptied daily.
- Please contact the office if you need coffee filters or toilet paper.
- Playground hours: 9:00 am till dusk
- Any child under 9 years old must be supervised by an adult at all times.
- Curfew is 10:00 pm - all children are to be on a site and accompanied by an adult.
- Bicycles must be operated in a safe manor with use of reflectors and headlights after dark.
- Pets must be leashed, picked up after, and attended to at all times.
- A copy of your pet’s current rabies certificate must be provided at check in.
- All visitors Must register at the office before entering the park.
- Day - Adults $3.00 each Overnight - Adults $5.00 each
- Visitors are not allowed to bring pets to the campground.
Refuse & Recycle Center
- Garbage: Please bring to dumpster; do not leave on empty site.
- NO Fish guts in the garbage bins.
- Ashes are not to be put in garbage, put in bag in front of the site.
Beach and Pool
Pool Hours- 9:00 am – 8:00 pm
A lifeguard or other responsible person does not supervise the swimming facilities at Ontario Shores RV Park. In place of on-site supervision, this facility has established a series of safeguards to be followed by all guests. Please read the safety rules outlined below and located at the entrance of the facility. If you have any questions, we will be happy to discuss them with you.
We are required to notify you of these rules, to ensure that water rescue equipment is at the pool or beachside and that the swimming area is maintained in a sanitary manner. If you notice any problem with the water quality or absence of water rescue equipment, please notify us at once. Safety is a joint responsibility. Your safety is important to us.
Pool and Beach rules are posted and will be strictly enforced.
Swimming Safety Rules
- Never swim alone; a minimum of (2) adults 18 years of age or older, must be present whenever the swimming facilities are in use, with at least one adult on the pool deck or beachfront.
- There is no substitute for adequate supervision. Children under 16 years of age MUST be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
- Non-swimmers are not allowed past the rope in the pool, regardless of whether they are wearing a swimming device or under adult supervision.
- Don’t drink alcohol and swim.
- No pets are allowed inside pool enclosure.
- Only registered guests may use the swimming facilities.
- In an emergency, notify the facility operator and contact help immediately. A free phone is located in the office; dial 911.
- Only use this facility during posted hours of operation.
Please stop in or call with any questions or concerns while staying with us. Thank you for choosing us for your camping experience. Hope you enjoy your stay.
What Our Guests Say
"We love this place have been coming here for years. The owners are extremely friendly and there to help if you need them. Would highly recommend this place."
— Kathy S.